Extremely light and stiff stem in a chic stealth design.
As always, the excellent workmanship with extremely low weight is typical of Extralite. With immense effort, a piece of 7075 aluminum and the latest CNC technology are milled into a detailed stem that has not a gram too much on the scales. Extralite has milled away material in every difficult angle where it is not necessary. The result is the lightest aluminum stem with very good stiffness values. The stem is suitable for all common 1 1/8 fork shafts and handlebars with a clamping dimension of 31.8 mm. A 4-way clamping of the handlebar and the very high accuracy of fit are particularly suitable for carbon handlebars and head tubes. They are clamped gently and safely. The black color of the screws is achieved by an extremely resistant PVD coating. The HyperStem Stealth cuts a perfect figure on mountain bikes (CC, marathon, all-mountain) and racing bikes.
Made in Italy.
- Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm / oversize std.
- Steer tube clamp diameter: standard 1 1/8".
- Ultra stiff structure: very efficient with your upper body energy.
- Material: totally 3D cnc'd from AL 7075 Txx.
- Bolts: special CNC Grade5 Titanium.
- Angles: reversible, +/- 6°
- Fork Clamp height: 38mm.
- Graphics: Laser etched.
- Finish: black anodized.